Premier Golf Lessons Austin, Texas
Elite Golf Performance "Award Winning Academy"
Elite Golf Performance provides a combination of total golf performance in all aspects of the game, Golf Lessons, Golf Schools, 3d Motion Analysis, Short Game Club Fitting, Training Aids and Golf Fitness so golfers can play pain free longterm. EGP takes a very complicated, frustrating game for most golfers and makes it very simple, fun and easy to learn and understand. EGP is known for helping golfers of all types play the BEST golf of their life in a very short time, with longterm results.
"Matt Christian, you are the man! Without your help this dream would have never been possible."
Eric Mansfield - Austin, Texas | Twin Creeks Golf Club |
Former 12 handicap currently a Scratch
"Elite Golf Performance Training Center and Instructor Matt Christian...Is truly "The Best Golf Instructor Golf In Texas!" We signed our son up for his High School/College Golf Training Program and we've seen a major improvement in his game! Our son really likes the individualized attention and physical conditioning training along with the best of golf Instruction.
Matt Christian is very personable, professional , and is an "Expert" in his field!!
Lisa & Mike Klatt
Why should you take golf lessons from Elite Golf Performance?
Call (512) 508-1504 or email email@example.com to get more details or to get started!
Elite Golf Performance Lessons are for:
- ALL golfers - any age and any level
- Golfers that are mentally and physically frustrated with their game
- Aspiring high school, college and PGA tour players
- Golfers with chronic injuries relative to golf
- Golfers wanting to improve their flexibility, strength and balance
- Golfers wanting to improve their mental game
Did you know?
- Multiple PGA, Champions and LPGA tour winners, as well as, two US Open Champions trained with Elite Golf Performance
- Over 115 Division 1 golf scholarships have been awarded to Elite Golf Performance juniors
- Club Champions at over 30 different courses and in more than 5 states
- Track record showing the average golfer reduces his/her current handicap by 50 - 75% after training.